Monday, February 6, 2012

An Exciting Announcement!

Saving Addiction is on my "Recommended" list for good reason!  If you haven't already checked out this great resource, now is the time.  Every week, they post a sale/coupon match-up for Meijer, as well as match-ups for CVS, Rite-Aid, and Walgreens.  These match-ups list all the best sale items, along with where to find the corresponding coupon(s).  (I use their Meijer match-up every week while I plan meals and make my grocery list.)  They also post other great deals that can be found in our area, AND they offer free classes on how to lower your grocery budget.  Saving Addiction saves me a lot of time and a lot of money!  And that's why I'm excited to announce that...

I get to work with Lauren and Giselle over at Saving Addiction!
Lauren and Giselle used to have a "Meal Me Meijer Monday" series on their site, where they would post one recipe each week that used on-sale ingredients from Meijer.  (Sound familiar?)  Well as it turns out, they kind of ran out of time to keep up with that series (I don't have to wonder why, since they do such a thorough job of keeping us all up-to-date on the best deals around town!)...so guess who gets to start up the series again?  Yup, ME!  I get to post one recipe every week over at Saving Addiction!  It will probably be one that I also post on Cooking Up a Sale...but maybe I'll change it up a bit some weeks. 

I consider it an honor to partner with these wonderful, hard-working ladies, and I'm excited to get started!  My first post appears today, so head on over and check it out!

Happy Cooking!
Lisa

1 comment: