Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Welcome, New Readers!

Hello New Readers,

Welcome to Cooking Up a Sale! I hope you find plenty of good food and good information here.  If you're coming over from Bargains to Bounty or Meijer Madness, then we already have something in common...a desire to save money on groceries! 

Since you're new here, please take a minute to read this, this, and this. You can also find Cooking Up a Sale on Facebook, and/or sign up to be notified via email when something new is posted on the blog. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me (dblisamarie{at}gmail.com), or post a comment.  If you try a recipe and like it (or even if you don't care for it!) I'd love to hear from you...so feel free to comment on any recipes to let me (and other readers!) know what you think.

To my regular readers:  Stop by Bargains to Bounty and Meijer Madness and see if you can find me!  At Bargains to Bounty, I'll be providing recipe links for Jolyn's weekly Meijer Ad Matchup.  Over at Meijer Madness, Jen will be posting a few recipes and a link to the Recipe Round-up every week.  Thanks to Jen and Jolyn for hosting recipes and links from Cooking Up A Sale!  I'm looking forward to getting to know them better.

Happy Cooking!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment