Update: this giveaway is now closed. Thank-you all for participating, and congratulations to Sara for winning this useful and fun kitchen gadget.
Remember when I told you all about how much I use and love my Vidalia Chop Wizard? Well, do you want one too? OK, good, because...
In celebration of another milestone (30,000 hits), Cooking Up a Sale is giving away a Vidalia Chop Wizard!
Here's what you have to do to enter (both #1 and #2 must be completed in order to enter):
1. Complete one of the following tasks:
- Post a comment about a recipe you've tried. It doesn't have to be something you made this week...if you tried it last month, now is the time to add your comment! Furthermore, your comment doesn't have to be "we loved it." If you thought it was "average" or "gross", it's OK to say it!
- Subscribe to Cooking Up a Sale via email (type your email address into the appropriate box on the right-hand side of the page and follow the instructions from there).
- Like Cooking Up a Sale on Facebook.
- Become an official member of Cooking Up a Sale (click on the blue box that says "join this site" and fill in your information)
2. Come back to this post and add a comment telling me what you've done to enter, using at least your first name. No anonymous entries, sorry! The winner will be picked from the list of comments under this post.
1. You may enter more than once...you just have to complete more than one task and add a separate comment to this post for each task that you completed.
2. Family and friends are eligible.
3. If you have won a previous giveaway, you are not eligible for this one. Sorry :(
4. The tasks above are for "new activity" only...so if you are already a follower/member of Cooking Up a Sale, you'll have to complete a different sort of task to enter (such as liking on Facebook and/or commenting on a recipe). Or, if you already like Cooking Up a Sale on Facebook, then you can subscribe via email or comment on a recipe to enter.
5. This giveaway closes on Thursday, May 10 at 5PM. Winner will be announced Thursday evening.
If you have any questions about how to enter or how to complete any of the tasks, please let email me or ask your question in the comments.
Thanks, and have fun!