Monday, April 23, 2012

OOPS!


We took advantage of the nice weather and fired up the grill tonight.  Our Grilled Pork was just a delicious as always...probably because I followed my recipe correctly!

I figured this would happen eventually...I messed up on a recipe.  And it wasn't just a minor mess-up:  I left out an entire ingredient!  I posted Grilled Pork a few weeks ago, and this morning, I clicked on the recipe as I was preparing the marinade.  I realized that something was wrong right away, so I hauled out my old cookbook.  I realized that when I typed up the recipe a few weeks ago, I forgot to add SOY SAUCE to the list of ingredients.  Oops.  I fixed it now!

So, has anyone made the Grilled Pork yet?  Hopefully the extremely sweet marinade you used didn't ruin your good cut of pork!  My apologies if it tasted nasty!  I promise I'll be more careful in the future.

Pork loin is on sale at Meijer again this week, so if you'd like to try it on the grill, check out the "new and improved" Grilled Pork recipe!  This time, I promise you'll like it :)

1 comment:

  1. YUM! These were great. I had the meat guy at meijer slice the pork loin for me. I've never grilled pork before, but will for sure do it again.

    ReplyDelete